Thursday, February 16, 2017

New PicoArmor Website Goes Live!

Just thought I'd help make everyone aware of the new PicoArmor website. Many of you will have already seen it, but for those who haven't I thought I'd spread the news. The newly designed front page is shown below.



Looks pretty nice I think? It's very intuitive and functional to navigate, and the new store setup is very user-friendly.

But to me, the most exciting new addition to the website is the "War College" section which includes a discussion forum. The pic below shows where to find it.



The forum is a great initiative in my opinion as it finally provides a convenient forum for 3mm gamers and modellers to discuss the scale. I'd encourage all of those interested in 3mm to get involved. Many already are - the forum has only been open for a week and membership and discussion has been steadily increasing.

So get on board folks!


1 comment: