Sunday, August 31, 2014

Back into it!

It's been a long hiatus, but I'm back and intend to post more.

I'm now back into my 3mm gaming with a vengeance. I've been painting and basing lots of minis for my upcoming campaign that I'm running for me and a few mates. Just finishing off the campaign rules and the last few units, and all will be in place! More on this soon...

You may have noticed that I've posted a link for a Shapeways store called Kokoda Trail Models. Last week, I contacted the owner hoping to get some of his (very extensive) range of 1:700 stuff scaled up to 1:600 for use in my upcoming campaign. Whilst I was at it, I also asked him to have a go at designing some of the obscure vehicles I couldn't get elsewhere. He was very helpful, and very quick! Within the week, he had the items up on his store, ready for me to purchase. Needless to say, I've ordered them, and they're inbound. I'll post some photos when they arrive, but I've been very happy with the service to date.

4 comments:

  1. Anxious to see the Kokoda Trail stuff painted up, as I am seriously thinking about buying some of it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. First lot should be painted in a few days : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also got Kokoda to upscale his modern bridges

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to see this blog back up. I'm also curious to see the Kokoda Models come up.

    ReplyDelete